All abstracts have now been reviewed and notifications have been sent to all corresponding authors. If you have not received an email notification please check your junk mail in the first instance. Alternatively please contact email@example.com
**Guidelines for accepted posters - please click here**
- Abstracts should be 300 words or fewer.
- Tables and figures are not allowed.
- Abstract titles should be sentence case (i.e. only the first letter of the title should be capitalised).
- Body of the abstract should be in a single paragraph. If sub-headers are used, please ensure that they are within that single paragraph and in all-caps, not bolded (i.e. METHODS)
- When adding authors to your abstract, please type the email addresses rather than copying and pasting them into the box.
Should you encounter any difficulty submitting your abstract, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cerebral Mets/ Other CNS Malignancies
Laboratory and Clinical Science
Meningiomas/ Schwannoma / Other
Paediatric Oncology and Tumours in Young Adults
Supportive and Palliative Care
Abstract submissions are now closed. Authors will be notified in April 2017.